Write it Down

Hello there!

Like most students, I am currently sucked into the procrastination life. It's consuming every fiber of my being and I can't seem to shake it. While browsing Pinterest, I found inspiration in a quote that now, no matter how hard I search, has disappeared. Here's the gist: You are a fragile being who is near flawless. Write everything down, you will forget it.

That being said, I'm going to start writing everything down in my little space on the internet. Why not? I don't have anything to lose!

Feel free to chat with me, I literally have zero friends in the blogging world, and I would appreciate it. Cheers to getting to know all of you!

xoxo
Alaina

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Writing things down is always a great idea, but SOOOOO hard to be consistent. I like to carry around my phone or a notebook so I can always write something down!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top